Rosemeade PTA is dedicated to providing educational enrichment activities and character-building opportunities for our students, as well as opportunities for all Rosemeade families to partner with our teachers and staff to promote the objectives of our local PTA group.
- What does volunteering mean for your child? More than 85 research studies conducted over the past 30 years prove that kids do better when parents are involved.
- Grades are higher
- Test scores improve
- Attendance increases
- It means a lot to your child when you get involved
- What do volunteers do? Join us as a volunteer to implement school programs, help out in your child’s classroom, chaperone a PTA-funded field trip and much more!
- How does Rosemeade PTA help boost your child’s well-being? By focuses on what students need to be successful in their learning environment – this includes things like nutrition, health, school safety, physical fitness and general well-being.
- How can you stay informed about what is going on? PTA members will receive emails, flyers and online signup forms which keep the entire school community informed of current events, issues and accomplishments.
It truly takes a village to raise a child and we hope you will join us in making your student’s home away from home the best it can be.